[Owasp-board] Projects reboot

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Mon Mar 12 22:11:30 UTC 2012

Eoin,

Absolutely excellent idea. I think "projects" in general needs a huge
reboot.  Interns will help, but I think more experts would be better.

What if we rallied the entire community to help one major project at a
time, and drive them to completion? Interns could help doc and do the
dirty work.

Or perhaps we need specific project goals next summit?

I'd also expect these issues to be dealt with pro-actively by the
projects committee. What are they up to?

--
Jim Manico
(808) 652-3805