[Owasp-board] Regularly Scheduled Board Meeting on Monday

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Mar 12 15:33:22 UTC 2012

Here is a link to the agenda.  The link to the meeting room, the dial in
numbers, the access code, and the minutes are all on the agenda.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/March_12,_2012#Committee_Updates

Remember, we moved our clocks over the weekend, so the call is in 30
minutes.

Thank  you.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director