[Owasp-board] Regularly Scheduled Board Meeting on Monday

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Fri Mar 9 17:13:02 UTC 2012

Kate,

Can you generate an agenda for Monday's meeting that includes any outstanding old business from our last meeting and the proposed new business?  I believe we have at least 1 item that has been proposed from the membership committee for vote.

I'd like to have the proposed meeting agenda sent out today along with the background read material (e.g. if we have an item proposed for vote please link to the material)

Board - to maximize efficiency please review background reading materials before the call.

In addition, if there other items to the agenda then we need to propose those today/tomorrow.  If something is important for discussion then we know that now and can get it on the agenda and eliminate last minute additions.

Thanks