[Owasp-board] Payment processing

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Mar 8 19:07:21 UTC 2012

That issue is in membership committee currently.

If they want to provide us with a service to help OWASP that is great and we welcome that from ALL FIRMS human labor, pencils, computers what ever... etc..  in exchange for "membership" that is the topic in debate and here is a in progress rework of the page.  Having media supporters, technology supporters etc..etc.. is fine but you can't trade if for a voting right in a membership based professional association were everyone is a equal IMHO

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Newmembership