[Owasp-board] OWASP on Linkedin - Subgroup "Official OWASP Member"

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Thu Mar 8 18:42:14 UTC 2012

Well,
It's only been a few hours and I've already received a request to join the "OWASP Official Member" subgroup.

The request included the member's name and membership number.

Seems like there is some interest here. Before I accept it (and commit to this idea), what are people's thoughts?

Membership committee - Do you like this idea?
Board - Just a heads up
Kate & Kelly - This would require someone to manage the inbound requests to verify membership and also a monthly purge of expired members.  I'm guessing not too much work and potentially a good perk for membership. Thoughts?

Michael Coates | OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc