[Owasp-board] Lulzsec

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Mar 8 06:28:02 UTC 2012

Based on the significant international nature of this event, I think this is a
good temporary measure until we understand what is really going on.

Can we reach out to other members of this chapter and see if anyone
else wants to take the reins?

There is no easily solution here, this is very sad for OWASP.

--
Jim Manico
(808) 652-3805