[Owasp-board] References/recommendations for The Design Foundry

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jun 27 13:43:06 UTC 2012

FYI - I have reviewed all of the proposals and support this choice and investment too.

The RFP document is here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13v1Jw9dNCi1Ev9wbkv95aOEOSWaJRAsUD69eNCJ8vRA/edit

The folder with the 4 proposals we received/reviewed are here: https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/folder/d/0B5Z9zE0hx0LNam5YckFXMjZMaUU/edit