[Owasp-board] HD Moore Webinar Sold Out

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Thu Jun 21 21:12:38 UTC 2012

Outstanding!!!

--
Jim Manico
VP, Security Architecture
WhiteHat Security
(808) 652-3805

On Jun 21, 2012, at 10:03 AM, Kate Hartmann <kate.hartmann at owasp.org> wrote:

GoToMeeting only supports 25 users/room.

I got a pretty good deal from Citrix.   We are going to bump up to
GoToWebinar 1000.  The cost will be around $250 total until the middle of
September.  We’re getting two free months AND an extra room. so, we have
two 1000 seat rooms for webinars until the middle of September.  It was
easier (less time and less $$$) to just add the extra room than try and
switch out what we had.

So, by Monday, there should be many extra seats for your call.  once it’s
opened up, we can send out another announcement or, hopefully there are
people on a waiting list.

We can use this for a July and an August meeting and then decide if we want
to stay at 1000 or scale back to 500.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

www.owasp.org

Skype:  Kate.hartmann1

--
OWASP Operational Support:
Conference Logistics & Community Relations

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso