[Owasp-board] HD Moore Webinar Sold Out

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Thu Jun 21 20:03:15 UTC 2012

GoToMeeting only supports 25 users/room.

I got a pretty good deal from Citrix.   We are going to bump up to
GoToWebinar 1000.  The cost will be around $250 total until the middle of
September.  We're getting two free months AND an extra room. so, we have two
1000 seat rooms for webinars until the middle of September.  It was easier
(less time and less $$$) to just add the extra room than try and switch out
what we had.

So, by Monday, there should be many extra seats for your call.  once it's
opened up, we can send out another announcement or, hopefully there are
people on a waiting list.

We can use this for a July and an August meeting and then decide if we want
to stay at 1000 or scale back to 500.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

Skype:  Kate.hartmann1

--
OWASP Operational Support:
Conference Logistics & Community Relations

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso