[Owasp-board] Attend the June 26 OWASP Austin Meeting Remotely: Measuring Exposure: The Root Shell Index with HD Moore

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Jun 20 14:39:19 UTC 2012

I included this announcement in an email to OWASP all containing the
newsletter, project reboot information, and conference announcements.

I think that a monthly or bimonthly digest of announcements would be great.

More than that and I'm afraid the information won't get read.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

From: OWASP Austin <austin at owasp.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Exposure: The Root Shell Index with HD Moore
To: owasp-all at lists.owasp.org

<-- Please feel free to redistribute or forward. -->

  <https://www3.gotomeeting.com/g2w/images/221160910/225129488389305972>

OWASP Austin: Measuring Exposure: The Root Shell Index with HD Moore

Join us for a Webinar on June 26

<https://www3.gotomeeting.com/images/webinar/themes/basic/button_registerNow
.gif>

Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar Seat Now at:
https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/221160910

Who: HD Moore - CSO of Rapid7 and Chief Architect of Metasploit

HD is Chief Security Officer at Rapid7 and Chief Architect of Metasploit,
the leading open-source penetration testing platform. HD founded the
Metasploit Project in the summer of 2003 with the goal of becoming a public
resource for exploit code research and development. Prior to joining Rapid7
and continuing his work on the Metasploit Framework, HD was the Director of
Security Research at BreakingPoint Systems, where he focused on the content
and security testing features of the BreakingPoint product line. Prior to
BreakingPoint, HD spent seven years providing vulnerability assessments,
leading penetration tests, and developing exploit code.

When: Tuesday, June 26th, from 11:45 AM -1:00 PM CST

11:45 AM CST - Chapter announcements

12:00 PM CST - Presentation

Topic: Measuring Exposure: The Root Shell Index with HD Moore

Determining the realistic scope of a particular advisory or vulnerability
using large scale reconnaissance with analytics.