[Owasp-board] Fund raising-projects reboot.

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Jun 19 02:55:34 UTC 2012

Eoin,

What I can do is blog/tweet/podcast/promote any effort using the
different OWASP social media outlets.

All I need is an article or other text, and I will do another blast
right away.

I'm sorry I'm not 100% pro at this - perhaps we want to get PR with
Brains involved to do a more focused (but paid for) blast?

Cheers,
Jim

--
Jim Manico