[Owasp-board] Cvent access

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Wed Jun 13 18:42:30 UTC 2012

Alright, compromise.

Access to fields within the specific event that DO NOT effect membership records will be open.  This includes the discount codes, Kostas.

If, as planners, you are still not able to access what you feel you need, call me.

Cvent is not broken – it works way better, in so many ways, than RegOnline.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org