[Owasp-board] June Monthly Meeting

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Mon Jun 11 15:44:22 UTC 2012

The Membership Committee needs to move forward ASAP with the 2012 election process.  The board needs to provide them a definitive answer on the requirements for board candidates.

If you are not on the call, can you please vote by email?

Additionally, the Profit sharing proposal was slated for discussion today.  This also needs board agreement so it can be forwarded to the committees.

Finally, I had sent out a draft of the newsletter last week for your review prior to release (as requested in April).  I have not received any comments so I will plan on releasing tonight.

Thank you.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org

(e) tbrennan at trustwave.com

(w) http://www.trustwave.com

On Jun 11, 2012, at 11:16 AM, Seba <seba at owasp.org> wrote:

I can join online, but must keep it to minimum (max 30 minutes).

Let's put the points for voting in the beginning (if we have quorum)?

--seba

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 8:02 PM, Michael Coates <michael.coates at owasp.org> wrote:

All,

I will not be available to be on the monthly OWASP board meeting on Monday, June 11. I will be traveling internationally.

Eoin will lead the meeting provided quorum is possible.

-------
Michael Coates | OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org | @_mwc