[Owasp-board] June Monthly Meeting

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Wed Jun 6 23:29:53 UTC 2012

To be honest the only board members who were active in reboot promotion were Tom and myself, this has disappointed me, given the project submissions we have.
It seems no one wants to upset anyone else or lead. We were voted to lead not administrate.

Eoin.

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988