[Owasp-board] June Monthly Meeting

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jun 6 12:14:20 UTC 2012

Agenda is pretty light we could do this via email...

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Board_Meetings

- Interested in a update on the Cvent integration with Salesforce - and a roll out migration plan.

- No, Progress with hiring PM

- We have made no progress with Mailman issues nor have we been able to hire a resource to fix it - sad

- Disappointment, Project Reboot has raised $798 of funds other then the 15k approved http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/projectreboot/owasp-project-reboot

- Marketing/Update

- Any updates from committees on initiatives, milestones. Provide listing of next scheduled monthly public meetings

- Any update from FBI re subpoena re Lulsec/Ireland

- AppSec Research update

- AppSecUSA update

- AppSecLatam update

- Adjustments or role for Kate, Kelly and Sarah completed?

- Election written procedure/guidelines and announcement of candidates.  Current board terms are two years. Roles were agreed by board for 12 month terms.

- Motion to approve the awards proposed by Qualys with suggested modifications provided to Membership committee

- Staff Q2 reviews are coming due