[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Appseceu2012] Press Conference

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Jun 2 11:26:19 UTC 2012

I would be happy to participate in this, Kostas!

--
Jim Manico
VP, Security Architecture

On Jun 2, 2012, at 4:19 AM, Sarah Baso <sarah.baso at owasp.org> wrote:

Board Members (esp. Eoin or Seba) -
Are any of you able to help out with Kostas' request (below)?  Please look
at your calendars and let us know if you would be willing and able to help
out.

Thanks,
Sarah Baso

--
OWASP Operational Support:
Conference Logistics & Community Relations

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso