[Owasp-board] Testing guide for reboot.

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Wed Jul 4 18:08:41 UTC 2012

Eoin, i would rather see a 15,000.00 investment, retainer for services that can be used on request for all projects/chapters then investment in a few. The proposal should also break down the expected expenditures.

Love the testing guide, as a collaborative book that many of us contributed to over the years for free.