[Owasp-board] board member/trainer travel reimbursement - vote for clarification

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Tue Jan 24 22:48:34 UTC 2012

Interesting.

I tend to agree with Dave on this.  If the board member was going to travel
to the conference on OWASP dime anyway, the only additional cost to the
Foundation is the extra hotel days.  Its pretty safe to assume that Eoin's
air fare two days later (in the example Dave used) would have been roughly
the same as it is for him to arrive a bit earlier for training.  The only
additional cost would then be those two days in the hotel.

So...

I vote "No" on the proposal from Kate
  and
I vote "Yes" on the alternative proposal from Dave.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member