[Owasp-board] board member/trainer travel reimbursement - vote for clarification

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Jan 24 22:26:06 UTC 2012

I think the policy should be that the additional costs of staying extra for
training should be deducted.

For example, if Eoin has to fly to the U.S. anyway, that's covered by OWASP.
If he then stays for 2 extra days to deliver training, then those two extra
days of hotel, food, whatever are deducted.

So I vote NO as originally proposed. I would vote YES to my suggested
change.

-Dave