[Owasp-board] board member/trainer travel reimbursement - vote for clarification

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Jan 24 22:11:11 UTC 2012

Eoin, it's not just you J

You, Dave, and Matt are three current board members who provide training.
I'm also hoping to be able to "put this in writing" so that those who follow
us will have guidelines to follow.  We are working hard to remove the "I
don't know what we've done before" syndrome.

Thanks for the feedback.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403