[Owasp-board] Appsec Dc

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Mon Jan 23 23:34:12 UTC 2012

Eoin -
Do you have the contact info and details for our travel agency do get your
arrangements booked?  Let me know if there is anything I can help with.

Segale Travel Service contact information is:  +1-800-841-2276
Sr. Travel Consultant:  Maria Martinez...ext 524   mariam at segaletravel.com

For Board Members (and others who will be booking trips with them more than
once or twice), they have asked us to fill out their traveler profile:
https://www.corporatetravelagency.net/owaspprofile.php

Regards,
Sarah

P.S. If you put together a presentation for this, maybe Tom can use
something similar for Australia the week after (just a thought).

--
OWASP Operational Support:
Conference Logistics & Community Relations

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso