[Owasp-board] Appsec dc

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sat Feb 25 16:50:52 UTC 2012

I suggested we use the PR resource, as a trial run, to specifically do
work to promote AppSec DC. Tom Brennan, Mark Bristo, Doug Wilson and I
are all in discussion about this right now.

Since time is short we are not likely to try and achieve board  and
plan to just "go for it". It's a small investment.

We will all keep you posted.

Cool?

--
Jim Manico