[Owasp-board] Appsec dc

Eoin eoin.keary at owasp.org
Sat Feb 25 12:14:01 UTC 2012

Guys,
What is appsec dc shaping up to look like? What can we do to publicise this event and also the appsec eu event??
Can we do a podcast interview with some keynotes, conference committee?
Can we agree to use the landing page of owasp.org to place some large banners??
Should we have an owaspevents.org site dedicated to all chapter meetups, regional and global events?
Can we ask leaders to put banners on their sites , blogs, etc
Thoughts? I think revenue is rather important to the foundation....
Eoin.