[Owasp-board] LASCON Exception - Board Vote

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Thu Feb 23 15:25:00 UTC 2012

Michael,

Thanks so you and the board for arbitrating this sometimes contentious
matter.  I will immediately begin to work with the Conferences Committee on
this new policy and look forward to working with Josh and the Chapters
Committee to get a new policy in place following the guidance the board has
outlaid.

Regards,
-Mark

--