[Owasp-board] Lascon

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Feb 16 14:07:41 UTC 2012

All -
I inserted some bullet points outlining the arguments of both Mark and Josh
from the call yesterday at the bottom of the google document:
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/1CyDDrSyGgdS-DoTzLMLcLrQVp0kFwYH7UhrCG4mauyc/edit

Also, if you just want to listen to the audio from the call, it is
available here:
http://dw4.convertfiles.com/files/0170667001329334620/2012-02-15%2011.07%20new%20meeting.mp3

-Sarah