[Owasp-board] Lascon

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Feb 15 19:01:58 UTC 2012

I have posted a link to the Summary Document as well as a link to the WMV
file (uploaded to google docs). The WMV file is fairly large (exceeds the
wiki file limit) and I am working on converting to MP3 (audio) and will
post to the same page when complete.

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/February_15,_2012

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sarah