seba at owasp.org
Wed Feb 15 18:55:45 UTC 2012
I can't make a meeting, as I will be off on holiday for a week tomorrow evening.
My vote is to approve the exemption for Lascon
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Michael Coates
<michael.coates at owasp.org> wrote:
> Most of you were present and heard this during the closing, but I'll recap here:
> - Both sides presented arguments, were allowed a brief rebuttal, and then we held an extended QA for everyone on the call
> - We have the call recorded if anyone would like to listen again
> - We also have detailed notes that sarah will send around
> Board - we need to pull together a meeting quickly so we can talk through this and vote. I understand it's tough to get together on short notice, but a decision is needed on this issue. I'd love for us to do something Thurs, or Friday (and by next tuesday at the latest).
> Sarah - Can you setup a doodle to get the scheduling process started?
> Michael Coates
> michael.coates at owasp.org
> Owasp-board mailing list
> Owasp-board at lists.owasp.org
More information about the Owasp-board