[Owasp-board] Lascon

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Wed Feb 15 18:28:57 UTC 2012

Board -
You should have all just received an direct email with the link to the
doodle to schedule a meeting to discuss. Just in case you didn't get it:
http://www.doodle.com/ipff9mfvriwmv7ip

Will send link to call in a few minutes... sorry for delay.

Sarah

--
OWASP Operational Support:
Conference Logistics & Community Relations

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso