[Owasp-board] Lascon

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Wed Feb 15 18:04:52 UTC 2012

Board,

Most of you were present and heard this during the closing, but I'll recap here:

- Both sides presented arguments, were allowed a brief rebuttal, and then we held an extended QA for everyone on the call
- We have the call recorded if anyone would like to listen again
- We also have detailed notes that sarah will send around

Board - we need to pull together a meeting quickly so we can talk through this and vote.  I understand it's tough to get together on short notice, but a decision is needed on this issue. I'd love for us to do something Thurs, or Friday (and by next tuesday at the latest).

Sarah - Can you setup a doodle to get the scheduling process started?

Thanks,

Michael Coates
OWASP
michael.coates at owasp.org