[Owasp-board] 993 times

Mark Bristow mark.bristow at owasp.org
Tue Feb 14 21:11:59 UTC 2012

They are working on the event.  Sarah is directly supporting and are in
discussion with several additional sponsors.  Their CFP hasn't closed yet
as I recall (they were late because they wern't sure the event was going to
happen because we pushed back on the venu contract.

--
Mark Bristow
(703) 596-5175
mark.bristow at owasp.org