[Owasp-board] 993 times

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Tue Feb 14 20:49:14 UTC 2012

While we are discussing websites, great job on the AppSec DC site, Mark.
Very complete and up to date.  http://appsecdc.org/

On the other hand, the AppSec AU site (which is in the same month) is
nowhere near as complete.  How are they doing?  We have not gotten any
additional sponsorships, the agenda and/or speakers are not posted yet, and
we have an additional $25K payment due by the end of the week.

Kate Hartmann

Operations Director

301-275-9403

 <http://www.owasp.org/> www.owasp.org