[Owasp-board] Fwd: EU and Appsec Asia events

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Feb 3 20:15:43 UTC 2012

These are great resources.

Since the sponsorship materials included drive so much OWASP income, I
would recommend that we send them to a professional graphic artist to
mold these into a more "flashy" sponsorship package. These materials
need to influence Marketing professionals who react well to good design
and professional layout.

Just my polite opinion. Do we have a professional graphic artist
contractor we could bring in for this?

- Jim

jim at owasp.org
www.owasp.org