[Owasp-board] [OWASP-chapters] Welcome OWASP Bogota, Colombia!

Thomas Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Fri Feb 3 19:32:58 UTC 2012

That works for newsletters, committee reports on progress updates but not for a new chapter coming online some where in the world or a new project being handled by operational employees that want to simply alert the OWASP community.

A balance could be that Sarah/Kelly write up their quarterly report and Kate reviews and posts to blog the accomplishments of the quarter and then we announce it all at once.

There are also by my count over 30 OWASP twitter accounts (search for them)  perhaps an aggregation of them via a paper.li master account or a feed of them would be useful and publish it weekly.

Certainly a item for the next connection committee (aka owasp marketing) monthly call.  When is the next one? Please invite us the 2012 plan is fuzzy or at least to me with approved budget -- I did submit a written proposal for comment by a 3rd party with focus on key metrics, projects, conference attendance, membership, that is on the agenda for Tuesday's monthly board meeting - any feedback yet from the GMC(GCC)  committee?

>>> http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Tutorial