[Owasp-board] [OWASP-chapters] Welcome OWASP Bogota, Colombia!

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Fri Feb 3 19:13:54 UTC 2012

The life-cycle I prefer is:

1) Post comprehensive article to blog
2) Tweet blog URL
3) Jeff always picks it up for the AppSec news feed once he sees the
blog post

I tend to do this already, if I miss one, just email me the article and
I'll post it to the blog.

Even better, I gave many people blog access. I can happily give more
folks author access to our blog. If you just post there, and then ping
me, I'll tweet and ask Jeff to add it to the feed.

Cool?

--
Jim Manico

Connections Committee Chair