[Owasp-board] IT EMPLOYEE

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Fri Feb 3 16:55:46 UTC 2012

Thanks for tracking the people who've expressed interest in IT work.

The other pending item is determining how we will break up this work which
will likely influence how we decide on volunteer vs paid - especially if we
can get some or all of our boxes managed by Rackspace and keep under the
$1500/month Rackspace donation.

I still like the idea of rallying volunteers into groups like "Wiki
Ninja's" where the group can be pinged for work and one of the members
complete the task.  The  big thing we will need is some soft of a score
card so those that devote a lot of time can be easily recognized by the
community.

Its a great problem to have a long list of people ready to lend a hand with
our IT needs.  Now lets see if we can make the best of this situation.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member