[Owasp-board] IT EMPLOYEE

Kate Hartmann kate.hartmann at owasp.org
Fri Feb 3 16:20:48 UTC 2012

A call for interest/volunteers has already been sent out (by Tom, I presume)
and I have processed about 25 or 30 responses from folks globally who are
either interested in all or part of the workload.  They have stepped up as
volunteers, interns, or as paid staff.

In the short term, I have replied to all of them and have requested a
resume.  Since the list of "tasks" is pretty extensive,
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/ITSupport  I will put together a grid of who
has stepped up and what they are willing to help with on a volunteer basis
and what they have expressed interest in.

What was the final decision on the Board call?  Monday?  Tuesday?

Kate Hartmann
Operations Director
301-275-9403
www.owasp.org