[Owasp-board] February Monthly Meeting

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Fri Feb 3 09:10:57 UTC 2012

Board Members -
Just to make sure you have it to book your trip to D.C. (and other OWASP
events), here is the info for the travel agency. Also, if your name is not
listed under the "attending column" for the Board travel to Global AppSec
Conferences <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Board> please let me know
because I need to communicate to the travel agency who is authorized to
book travel for which events on the OWASP account. I have updated this list
for AppSec DC already.

Global AppSec EventsDateLocationBoard Member AttendingGlobal AppSec AsiaPac
2012 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecAsiaPac2012>March 12, 2012 -
March 16, 2012Sydney, AustraliaTomGlobal AppSec Research
2012<http://appseceu.org/>
 (Wiki <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecResearch2012>)July 10, 2012 -
July 13, 2012Athens, GreeceDave, Seba, TomGlobal AppSec North America
2012<https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSec_North_America_2012>Oct.
22, 2012 - Oct. 26, 2012Austin, TXMichael, Dave, Seba, TomGlobal AppSec
Latin America 2012 <https://www.owasp.org/index.php/AppSecLatam2012>Nov.
14, 2012 - Nov. 16, 2012Buenos Aires, ArgentinaMichael?, Tom

Segale Travel Service contact information is:  +1-800-841-2276

Sr. Travel Consultant:  Maria Martinez...ext 524   mariam at segaletravel.com

For Board Members (and others who will be booking trips with them more than
once or twice), they have asked us to fill out their traveler profile as
well: https://www.corporatetravelagency.net/owaspprofile.php

Travel Guideline document can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/document/d/150TWPE1gQLCyEeRfYucrJjUUUaDsCKZbrhC-tnVx-x0/edit?hl=en_US

Thanks!
Sarah Baso

--
OWASP Operational Support:
Conference Logistics & Community Relations

Dir: 312-869-2779
skype: sarah.baso