[Owasp-board] Fwd: EU and Appsec Asia events

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Feb 2 23:29:50 UTC 2012

Jim -
I have attached the sponsorship packages for AppSec EU and AppSec APAC.
Also, a general information kit to send to media or sponsors that want to
know a bit more about OWASP.

I should have the info for the global sponsorship finalized and can send to
you tomorrow.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Sarah