[Owasp-board] February Monthly Meeting

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Thu Feb 2 16:07:19 UTC 2012

Cripes!  Sent my reply from the wrong me.  Sorry for the repeat for those
who've already seen this:

Monday and Tuesday 2 hours early is currently open for me.

I could also likely arrange a trip to DC, though I was not planning to
attend that conference.  However, if that is an option the board will use
for April, I will need to know within the week as I'll have to arrange time
away from work.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member