[Owasp-board] February Monthly Meeting

Thomas Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Feb 2 15:00:16 UTC 2012

We stated 2 annual face to face full day meetings right.

We should book April meeting at AppSecDC
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_AppSec_Conference

We would only need to fly in  Seba and Mike everyone else is already going sooner rather then later.

Semper Fi,

Tom Brennan
http://www.linkedin.com/in/tombrennan
9732020122