[Owasp-board] Update Front Page OWASP.ORG

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Tue Dec 18 03:06:13 UTC 2012

The OWASP Mission:

Making Software

Security Visible

Software powers the world, but insecure software threatenssafety, trust, and economic growth. The Open Web ApplicationSecurity Project (OWASP) is dedicated to making application securityvisible by empowering individuals and organizations to makeinformed decisions about true application securityrisks.

OWASP boasts 30,000+ participants, more than 65 organizational supporters, and more than academic supporters. OWASP .

As a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit worldwide charitable organization, OWASP does not endorse or recommend commercial products or services. Instead, we allow our community to remain vendor ral with the collective wisdom of the best individual minds lication security worldwide. This simple rule is the key to our cess since 2001.

How We Help Ensure Your

Organization’s Security

OWASP provides free documentation, tools, methodologies, standards, articles, message forums, email lists, podcasts, videos and chapter meetings as a service to the . OWASP makes these materials available to help organizations acquire, build, test, and operate software securely under a creative commons license.

Membership on any level helps to support the growth of OWASP and improved OWASP materials. individuals and organizations to solve global problems application security that could not be solved by one person or company. Your support guarantees that your organization stays ahead of the competition by directly benefitting from OWASP security intelligence and practices.

So simply look at https://www.owasp.org/images/4/49/OWASP_Brochure_-_Global.pdf