[Owasp-board] Fwd: LIVE-Call for Training USA 2013

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Dec 18 01:48:39 UTC 2012

Yes, and I'll do it for free just to raise awareness. The "workshop" format
is most appropriate, already on it.

--
Jim Manico
@Manicode

On Dec 17, 2012, at 5:26 PM, Tom Brennan <tomb at owasp.org> wrote:

OWASP will have a booth at BlackHat 2013.  Want to inject and deliver some
OWASP Software Security Training?

... yes they had ssl cert expire too ;)

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Shannon O'Fallon <shannon.ofallon at ubm.com>
*Date:* December 17, 2012, 2:29:47 PM EST
*Subject:* *LIVE-Call for Training USA 2013*

Greetings Black Hat Trainers,

I'm thrilled to be a part of the Black Hat team and excited to share that
Call for Training USA 2013 is now LIVE!

To submit your proposal, please visit
http://blackhat.com/call-for-training.html and fill out the Call for
Training Application; once completed, please send your application to me at
training at blackhat.com.

Please note:  All trainers, new and existing, need to fill out an
application.

Important Dates:

   - Submission Deadline:  2359 PST January 11, 2013
   - Selection Target:  February 15, 2013

I look forward to receiving your applications!

*The SSL Cert is presently being updated.

Happy Holidays!
Shannon

*Shannon O'Fallon*
UBM Tech | Training & Special Events Director, Black Hat
303 2nd Street, Suite 900 | San Francisco, CA 94107
O: (415) 947-6127 | F: (415) 947-6080
shannon.ofallon at ubm.com
www.blackhat.com