[Owasp-board] Attendance at AppSec APAC

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Tue Dec 11 02:02:31 UTC 2012

Eoin: I will be at RSA to do our free OWASP training together on
February 25th hell or high water, I promise. =)

Sarah: I'm doing one more push to see if I can pull off South Korea. I
am passing 250,000k miles in 10 months, seriously, and my dear wife is
pleading with me NOT to go to S.K. but I do not have a history of
obedience[1].

I'll keep you posted and will give you a final answer before the week is
out.

Aloha,
Jim

[1] Are you laughing yet? Dave? I hope so.  :)