[Owasp-board] Today...

Michael Coates michael.coates at owasp.org
Tue Dec 11 00:53:56 UTC 2012

Dave,

Please take a look at the meeting minutes and specifically at the 2013
proposed budget. We did a run through during the meeting, but we still need
to discuss which areas we are trimming to bring the anticipated 2013 year
end closer to break even.  We'll have to do this over email to finish it up
this month.

-Michael

--
Michael Coates | OWASP | @_mwc