[Owasp-board] Attendance at AppSec APAC

Jim Manico jim.manico at owasp.org
Sun Dec 9 20:46:17 UTC 2012

Sarah,

I can attend AppSec APAC in Jeju, South Korea in February. I can tie
this into other business so my company will cover the cost.

This will be my first time traveling to Asia.  I'm very excited to have
this opportunity. :)

I am also open to give one or two free 4-hour developer training classes
and give a talk on secure coding if the conference organizers would like
that.

PS: My apologies for missing the finance meeting last week, I got the
invite the night before and was in class.

Aloha,
- Jim