[Owasp-board] Attendance at AppSec APAC

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Tue Dec 4 18:54:28 UTC 2012

Jim -
The event is February 19-22 (The board presentation keynote will be on the
21st).

The sooner you can let us know the better as we want to let the local team
who to plan for and Market.  Since Tom has committed to going, we at least
know we will have one board member representing there.

If OWASP is paying for this - we will want to have you book by the end of
the year to ensure the best airfare - if you will be booking/paying on your
own, I will leave this up to you.

-Sarah

sarah.baso at owasp.org
+1.312.869.2779