[Owasp-board] OWASP New Hire Applicants

Matt Tesauro matt.tesauro at owasp.org
Mon Dec 3 02:49:26 UTC 2012

Ditto.

I don't mind rubberstamping the employee's choice for an admin if its
necessary.

However, I trust the employees to do the right thing with this hire if for
no other reason as they will bear the bulk of the cost for a poor choice.
 Additionally, they've yet to demonstrate that they cannot be trusted to do
the right thing for OWASP.

--
-- Matt Tesauro
OWASP Board Member