[Owasp-board] Needed - Board Members to attend AppSec Latam

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Thu Aug 23 04:33:24 UTC 2012

Thanks Matt. The first 2 days of the conference are training ( if you
wanted to submit a class through the CFT, that would be a possibility). So,
the state of owasp talk will be on Tuesday morning the 20th.

To book your trip, please contact our travel agent asap: Maria Martinez at
Segale Travel:
Mariam at segaletravel.com

Sarah Baso

On Aug 22, 2012, at 7:14 PM, Matt Tesauro <matt.tesauro at owasp.org> wrote:

+ Board list from the right version of me.