[Owasp-board] Res: Re: URGENT: Final Notice Payment due for AppSec Latam 2011 Conference Profits

Sarah Baso sarah.baso at owasp.org
Sat Aug 18 13:28:19 UTC 2012

Kate is on vacation until Tuesday.

I have it in my action item list to look into these items and will discuss
with Kate when she is back.

Sarah

On Aug 18, 2012, at 7:54 AM, Eoin Keary <eoinkeary at gmail.com> wrote:

Kate? RSVP?

Eoin Keary
Owasp Global Board
+353 87 977 2988

On 17 Aug 2012, at 18:31, Eoin Keary <eoin.keary at owasp.org> wrote:

Kate,
Have we contacted an international debt collection agency?
Can our highly paid international advisors :) advise us on this?
Do we have legal council we can talk to.
Sorry could not attend meeting, family had a bereavement.

--
Global Board Member (Vice Chair)