[Owasp-board] [Committees-chairs] OWASP Speaker Selection Committee

Tom Brennan tomb at owasp.org
Thu Aug 16 13:09:15 UTC 2012

Who is on the OWASP Global AppSecUSA selection committee as an example - can you help explain the process being used for future training/conference events.

Commuting best practice to the knowledge tree helps all events; https://www.owasp.org/index.php/How_to_Host_a_Conference

Tom Brennan
973-202-0122